I Need Recipe Testers!


To all of the budding vegan bakers out there - take note! 

I am on the lookout for six recipe testers for an upcoming 
review of three new vegan baking books. If you'd like to volunteer a little time to test out a recipe, take a photo of your newly baked treat, and write a few words about the experience, please email me at kissmyvegan@gmail.com. The first six people to email will be my testers. 

If you've always wanted to write for a blog, but never had the time or chance to, here's both for you! These recipes will be included in a very special review and giveaway coming up very soon, so get your oven mitts ready and starting emailing!

And of course I won't divulge about the names of these rockin' cookbooks, because that would spoil the surprise sillies!

Comments

Juliana Lima said…
I would love to, but I live in Brazil and most of the ingredients don't quite match with the ones in the US so I don't think it will be useful...
Thanks for the blog! I love it :)
Julia Yarwood said…
Hey Lindsay, sounds like fun to me! I'm in!
Zoe Hutton said…
Me too! I can give a British spin on it. (P.S. it's Zoe from camp)
Lindsay Wolf said…
Thanks for writing ladies! I actually have all of the the bakers I need who emailed me, but I'll let you know if I need a backup! Also, there will be plenty of stuff like this in the future, so keep an eye out for it!!
Lindsay Wolf said…
Thank you so much Vincent - that's so kind of you! My policy on this blog is to keep it all vegan, but thank you for sharing your site with me - I'll definitely check it out for french veggie recipes! :)
HD said…
I wish I had known about this earlier! I'm kind glued to my kitchen!