I Need Recipe Testers!


To all of the budding vegan bakers out there - take note! 

I am on the lookout for six recipe testers for an upcoming 
review of three new vegan baking books. If you'd like to volunteer a little time to test out a recipe, take a photo of your newly baked treat, and write a few words about the experience, please email me at kissmyvegan@gmail.com. The first six people to email will be my testers. 

If you've always wanted to write for a blog, but never had the time or chance to, here's both for you! These recipes will be included in a very special review and giveaway coming up very soon, so get your oven mitts ready and starting emailing!

And of course I won't divulge about the names of these rockin' cookbooks, because that would spoil the surprise sillies!

Comments

Juliana Lima said…
I would love to, but I live in Brazil and most of the ingredients don't quite match with the ones in the US so I don't think it will be useful...
Thanks for the blog! I love it :)
Julia Yarwood said…
Hey Lindsay, sounds like fun to me! I'm in!
Zoe Hutton said…
Me too! I can give a British spin on it. (P.S. it's Zoe from camp)
Lindsay said…
Thanks for writing ladies! I actually have all of the the bakers I need who emailed me, but I'll let you know if I need a backup! Also, there will be plenty of stuff like this in the future, so keep an eye out for it!!
vincent said…
Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com
Lindsay said…
Thank you so much Vincent - that's so kind of you! My policy on this blog is to keep it all vegan, but thank you for sharing your site with me - I'll definitely check it out for french veggie recipes! :)
HD said…
I wish I had known about this earlier! I'm kind glued to my kitchen!