Happy New Year!

As my mom noted on the comments page from my last post, it has been a while since I've last checked in with you guys on here. I have a good reason though - I've been traveling all across the Tri-State area (from New Jersey to Delaware to Pennsylvania, back to New Jersey, and finally bringing myself home to Brooklyn) - all in the name of holiday celebrating. I had a wonderful, funny, emotional, and delicious holiday with my family, and I simply cannot wait to share my memories with you all here very soon. But for now, I am going to sit down on my comfy blue couch with Steve and our cats, eat some cereal with soymilk, and spread the good cheer that comes with the culmination of another challenging and inspiring year of life. I wish for everyone a beautiful holiday of reflection, laughter, love, and lots of yummy food.

Happy New Year, and I will see you with a kick-butt new post in 2010!


 

Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850


Comments

CurlyLocks said…
Happy New Year! I look forward to reading your 2010 posts.