Reasons to Smile




1) I'm getting married in seven weeks.

2) Steve is officially vegetarian. Go Steve!

3) I just registered to participate in my first Walk for Farm Animals on October 3rd!

Wanna donate to my walk? Go here: http://www.firstgiving.com/lindsayalanawolf.

For more information or to find an event in your area: http://www.walkforfarmanimals.org/.

4) Yet another vegetarian restaurant has opened up in my area. Yay!

5) My cats are all healthy and happy (and lounging in the same room as me right now).

6) Two lovely new cookbooks have entered my life: Isa Chandra Moskowitz's Vegan Brunch and Lauren Ulm's Vegan Yum Yum. Fabulous.

7) Christmas is only three months away (which makes this Christmas baby very happy indeed).

8) I finally have time to attend a Farm Sanctuary Activist Meeting (this is a year in the making).

9) Steve's mom bought us a Cake Maker set as a wedding shower gift, complete with a decoration kit. Domesticated bliss. :)

10) I have a roof over my head, food in my kitchen, clean running water, and a whole lot of love in my life.


Comments