Just in time for Mother's Day.


I have one amazing mom.

In honor of Mother's Day, as well as her May 15th birthday, my mom has decided to take the 30-Day PETA "Veg Pledge" as a way of improving her health, conditions for farm animals, and the environment this month. I am so proud of my mom for her bravery and openness, so much so that I wanted to share it with everyone on my blog.

My mom has always supported my decision to go vegan with endless amounts of acceptance and love. She has been one of the most encouraging forces in every area of my life, and her decision to give veganism a try proves even more what a caring, as well as daring, woman my mom is. Go mom!

If you'd like to learn more info about the 30 Day "Veg Pledge", you can find it here:

http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/30_day_veg_pledge



Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers - human, as well as animal - out there this year!

Comments