Wonderful News


As a continuation from last week, I am 3 pounds lighter and going strong from Weight Watchers! It was tough last week, because I had a crazy weekend and ate out a lot, so I didn't lose any extra weight, but knowing that has kicked my butt into high gear, and now I'm trying to really eat well and exercise a little bit every day.


But that wasn't the good news... here it is (drum roll please):


I have been chosen to be a Campaign Intern for the Farm Sanctuary this summer! This company is my absolute favorite animal rights organization, and I am thrilled to get to try my hand at activism. It's been a slow year so far for acting (my usual passion), so to have this change of pace will be quite refreshing. I cannot wait to blog more about this experience in the months to come!


And I leave you with this quote, just because:


"I slept and dreamt that life was joy,

I awoke and saw that life was service

I acted and behold, service was joy." (Rabindranath Tagor)


And as a P.S.: I am very happy to have read a quite enlightening NY Times article, so I've added the link here: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/09/opinion/09kristof.html.


I hope everyone has a beautiful spring day wherever they are!

Comments