Oh boy... what have I done?

So, I'm beginning a blog about my new adventures eating vegan (been doing this since the beginning of October). This has been a goal in the making for a while now- and since the holidays are nearing, I will definitely be veganizing all of my family's traditional classics- and here is the perfect place to share. There will be recipes, stories, and lots of etcs. Mostly, this will be a place where I hope people, vegan and non-vegan alike, can find a sense of connection. Whether you've been eating vegan since birth, new to veganism, or a compassionate omnivore, my hope is that you will be able to learn something new about food and life... and mostly, I'm just plain obsessed with food.

Since graduating from NYU in 2006, my life has had many twists and turns. I have had some awesome and exciting experiences, made mistakes, and learned so much. And in the midst of it all, I've made a huge realization- that I love animals very much. How I got to this point and where I will go from here is why I created this blog. I'm so freakin excited. :)

Comments

steadyvegan said…
Hey there! I've only recently visited your blog and I love it! I am currently in the process of creating my own on veganism and I have no idea where to start! I mean, do I start with a recipe? A story? Food nutrition? I was overwhelmed. And then I saw your first post and I'm inspired to just start! So much so that I have stopped procrastinating with themes and whatnot (man can I be a perfectionist if it means avoiding my work) and actually began to write! My first post should be up soon, woo!

Anyways, keep up with your posts, I love it!
Lindsay Wolf said…
Awww steadyvegan congrats! This is a very late response, but hopefully not too late!